Every few months or so, OMFD host a search via Instagram for new accounts to represent us in their daily doggy adventures and life style. These reps are often based in NZ or sometimes even overseas - read on to find out more about the dogs, their lives and the humans behind their accounts 👀
1. Tell us about you and your fur family!
- Fur mum is Gem originally from the UK and always owned rescue dogs as family dogs growing up 💚
- Biru is fur dad originally from Nepal and we met in the UK then moved to Auckland NZ.
- Gucci the bearded dragon was our first pet together we waited a long time to get a dog until we had the space, time and money.
- We rescued Floki almost 3 years ago now from Silverdale animal shelter and I *Gem* fell totally in love with him as he’s basically a bigger version on my then family dog Sally. 💚
2. Favourite activity with your dog?
Defiantly any kind of walk on the beach or teaching him new tricks.
3. Why’d you start an instagram for your dog and what do you love about it?
I actually started insta for Gucci way back because I loved taking photos of her when we got her. I added Floki in when we got him. I love the people we have met via insta the friends we have made (both human and doggo) and love taking photos of Floki.
4. How’d you find out about OMFD?
I’m pretty sure I found out about OMFD via the Pawsome play group when we started going on walks with them and Bosch was one of the first reps. We became friends with Holly and Boschy (www.instagram.com/theadventuresofbosch) several years ago now.
You can use their code 'FLOKI10' anytime during their rep term to receive an instant 10% OFF your order 🧡